Our Policy

Our Payment Policy

To secure your booking, a 20% deposit is required. The remaining 80% must be paid in full 7 days before the scheduled safari. Alternatively, you have the option to make the full payment in cash upon arrival. This policy has been implemented to ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience for all. We appreciate your cooperation. Thank you!

Cancellation Policy

Cancellations must be in writing via email. Suppliers impose cancellation fees, passed on to us. Modifications in stay length or guests incur fees. Refunds deduct cancellation fees. COVID-19-related travel restrictions result in full refund. Clients can postpone safari at no charge. Thank you for understanding.